SENIOR CLASS MEETING: Information for anyone who missed the meeting:
If you missed the Senior Class Meeting this morning (Friday, Oct. 11), there are information packets in the 1st floor office of the main building and in Ms. Mallard's room (902). Make sure you complete the Contact Form and return it to the 1st floor office OR Ms. Mallard in room 902.
- Senior Ads for the yearbook are created online at bigredyearbook.com
Final due date for Senior Ads is November 1, 2019.
- Beauty and Beau pictures can be submitted at bigredyearbook.com
Final due date for Beauty and Beau pictures is December 1, 2019.
SENIOR INFORMATION FORM
ALL Seniors need to complete the Senior Information Form in the Senior Class Google Classroom. This form is used to order cap, gown, diploma, and diploma covers. Parents, please encourage your student to get this done immediately.
Graduation and Baccalaureate Dates:
Baccalaureate - May 16, 2020 @ 11:00 AM
(St. Michael Catholic Church)
Graduation - May 22, 2020 @ 7:30 PM (City Park, Gainesville)
Graduation Rain-Out Date: May 23, 2020 @
10:00 AM or 7:30 PM
-Option 1: City Park
-Option 2: Gainesville High School
(ticket required for entry)(This option
will require two graduation ceremonies
split by alphabet)
Please note: This is Memorial Day weekend, so make sure your family does not make plans to leave town before Sunday.
Graduation Practice Requirements:
Rehearsal attendance is MANDATORY. Failure to appear at a designated practice will result in the student forfeiting the privilege of marching with the class. In the past, students have had conflicts in securing release time from colleges or work for practices: therefore, the responsibility remains with the student as to this priority. Plan ahead and clear the appropriate dates and times with college professors and/or employers. ANY exceptions to mandatory practice must be cleared with Ms. Mallard and Mr. Green. Baccalaureate is optional; however, if you choose to participate, Baccalaureate rehearsal is mandatory.
Practices are scheduled for the following dates and times:
(Some dates/times may have to be adjusted):
-Clear debts & pick up cap & gown - May 11-15, 2020
-Baccalaureate Practice - May 15, 2020 @ 5:00 PM
(St. Michael Catholic Church)
-Graduation Practices - May 20, 21, & 22 @ 9:00 AM
(City Park Field)
IMPORTANT SENIOR DATES:
- Oct. 19, 2018 - Senior meeting during IF about graduation announcements
- Oct. 29-30, Dec. 4, & Jan. 14 - Graduation announcement orders during lunches
- March 25, 2019 - Graduation announcements delivery
- Dec. 7, 2018 - Senior Information Form MUST be completed online. (Senior Google Classroom)
- March 29, 2019 - Deadline for name changes that will appear on diploma
- May 13-17, 2019 - Graduation Cap/Gown Distribution (lunches)
- May 17, 2019 - Baccalaureate practice @ 5:00 PM (Location TBA)
- May 18, 2019 - Baccalaureate @ 10:00 AM (Location TBA)
- May 22, 23, 24, 2019 - MANDATORY Graduation Practice @ 9:00 AM at City Park
- May 24, 2019 - Graduation @ 7:30 PM at City Park
- Graduation Rain Out Options:
Option #1: May 25, 2019 @ 10:00 AM or 7:30 PM (City Park)
Option #2: May 25, 2019 @ 10:00 AM or 7:30 PM (Gainesville High School Gymnasium (ticket required for entry. This option will require two graduation ceremonies split by alphabet)